Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little On Life

Well it's been far too long since I was last here - again! I am suffering terribly from painters block, and while I have two projects on the go that MUST be finished by Christmas, I just can't seem to get going. There are several reasons for this, they include sick children, the time of year and even discovering the games on Facebook. I could (and have) blamed these factors among others - even my three yr old has told me to "just get on with it mum".
Now ordinarily I have a couple of wee tricks up my sleeve to deal with the afore mentioned "block". I have in the past tacked a large piece of plywood to my lounge room wall, amped up the sounds and literally thrown paint - incredibly therapeutic (not to mention messy) I've tried turning paintings upside down(an old fav of many) Sometimes pulling out a lump of clay, or playing with some of the kids craft stash can trigger a new painting.......the list goes on......but for the last couple of months - nothing but half finished canvases.
I'm lost, frustrated and stressed!